Sony CDP 670 - el.schema

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

My first post here. I need electronic schema of my 12 year old CDP Sony CDP 670. Its stand-by mode dissappeared and sometimes it breaks the reproduction and it goes without any visible reason to the beginning of the CD - to the first song. In order to be able to (try to) repair it, I need this schema. I looked everywhere, but it seems that nobody has it ...

Regards
Dejan

Passive output without HF filtration is bad idea, there is too many sh**s above 22kHz that can kill any solid state amplifier...

And thanks again for the SM, it is like my DP1510 as I expected, only diference is DAC and DF (SM5807 & PCM56P without grade). Soon I will post a topic about modding of my DP1510 :) Enough offtopic in this thread...

Hello Milen,

No, your are not forced to use an HF filtration with a passive output, it's depend of the DAC.
With a pmc58, pcm1701, and some others, an HF filtration kill the sound and nothing more, there is no problem with amplifiers.
With some DAC like the Kenwood KAN05 I needed to do that, sure, and it's possible that with the pcm56 it's the same (I haven't try at this time)
I use my players with solid state and valve amplifiers, and with Klipsch 98db speakers, no issues, no problem above 22Khz

Regards

Pascal

PS: If you come in France one day, come to take a drink and ear by yourself ;-)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.