For you EE types, please help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am currently attempting to update the Speaker Workshop Manual. In doing so, a kind soul from Germany has authored a method through which one can use it for active crossovers. He has put together a small tutorial using another piece of freeware from the Linear Team (a CAD program). There were a couple of things he was not certain of (technical, not procedural) that he was hoping an EE could look at. Anyone willing to take a stab? I can email you the document (it is a word document 12 pages long with lots of diagrams and pics).

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Thanks Jocko,

I'm between Ft Worth and Dallas but have no time to travel (60-70 hr work week, infants in the house, etc.). I have the information in electronic form from the author. If you give me your Email address, would be happy to send it your way for your input.

Thanks,
Jay

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
JMB said:
Thanks Jocko,

I'm between Ft Worth and Dallas but have no time to travel (60-70 hr work week, infants in the house, etc.). I have the information in electronic form from the author. If you give me your Email address, would be happy to send it your way for your input.

Thanks,
Jay

Thats not too far from Plano, is it Jocko?;) :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.