AD1865 vs PCM1704

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• i2s-2s.jpg
    i2s-2s.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,938
mod_evil said:
Hi Friend,

I have founded on the internet who i make a 2S output from IS2. But I don't KNOW hor is the interface of the AD1865. Do you KNOW?

http://www.homestead.com/whaan/files/44k1_dac.html

Thanks,
Felipe

Steady on. To quote maxlorenz, "I was only trying to help". There is no need to shout. Yes I have some ideas about what to do but that is all they are, ideas. They are people in the forum with a lot more experience with the PCM USB chips and the AD1865 than I. If you start a thread with PCM2707 in the title you are far more likely to attract their attention.

rfbrw said:
I wouldn't know if any of the modern ones have that many PCM1704's in them though the 27ix does have that many PCM1702's. I was referring to linear interpolation in general and the earlier Wadia's.

If they are older models, the better, i dont want to spend a fortune. but in the end could be easier to mod a solidly build unit such as a wadia.

My interest is only in the pcm1704.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.