TDA1541A / CS8412-CP wanted. Prepaired to buy / trade...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would anyone sell these chips to me?

I am after 4 pcs. of TDA1541A and 4 pcs. of CS8412-CP. I can also trade excellent silver ribbon cables (6N, annealed) for internal wiring (signal and power), or for high end interconnects. Every serious DIY-er should try these ribbons!!!

It appears that NOS with CS8412-CP and TDA1541A is the latest fashion trend in DIY which apparently sounds very nice. I have modified CD80MKII + Air Reference DAC (something like that…made in France I think). The later uses one CS and one TDA chip. The sound was very good indeed, however not much better than dual differential 1704 combo I have in my (modified!) CD player. CD80MKII was outstanding CD player if I may say – just a notch dark and shut-in (has two TDA S1 chips).

I haven’t decided on circuit yet… 4 of each chips should be okay for whatever I decide (single, parallel, differential).

Thanks,
Extreme_Boky

Hi,

I had 50pcs 8412 & large amount 8414 with adapter on hand.

Pls visit my TWins 1541a NOS DAC. had 8412 & 8414 to choose. Tube buffer output & op-amp out put.

very good. kit all factory funish with every kity use 3 c-core power trans.

thx

thomas

Attachments

• stock of cs8412.jpg
    stock of cs8412.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 781
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.