CD-ROM controller Source code and Circuit diagram here.......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Indeed it is a different issue. While recording a cdr you may introduce jitter at both the extraction and recording phases and i've heard many claims that cdrs can sound better than original cds because of reclocking the data to a better clock, but this admittedly has not been my experience. Jitter due to the spdif interface simply means incorrect separation (in time) of clock and data from the multiplexed stream. Don't forget that error correction on music cds is certainly not as good as on data - there is simply less error correction code in order to leave more room for music.

cheers
peter

heloooo mr.diter

i look u cd rom controller have facilities cd text but u give Hex file not have function cd text....

and i see u give source code in yours web site and i see at modul/function read cd text but is empty......

can u give source code read cd text function..............

:smash: :smash: :smash:

sory my english....

regards

rio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.