Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Hi all a bit off topic but....

We have a new clock out (C3) and have 25x C2 still available. If anyone is interested I am going to sell them on with a large discount. I can do them for £99 + postage. Let me know if anyone is interested.

cheers
Brent

Thats pretty good mate.......can I get a refund on mine LOL!!!
Seriously, thats a great price, that C2 is very good and can clock the DAC, Decoder and servo all at the same time!

Anyone know where the best place is to purchase the LM4562HA amps at in the soic form? Thanks! :)

The HA refers to the pin out

TO-99 = HA
DIL8 = NA
SOIC = MA

Brent at Fidelity Audio or "Thomo" on this thread may be able to help.

Was using 63 KI as transport
All of a sudden, the player stopped and showed the TOC
Error code showed 10 and sometimes 02
Nothing wrong with ribbon cable
Which item should I replace
Help apprecited
Thanks

What have you changed recently? Poss a clocking issue. Does the dosc spin fast or backwards etc?

I was wondering about those op-amp caps. I use 470uF BG N series there but I didn't audition many alternatives and I'm starting to question whether they were the right choice. The ones I've heard recommended most for that position in the past are BG STD series. I might have some of those. Should I switch them?

Thats pretty good mate.......can I get a refund on mine LOL!!!
Seriously, thats a great price, that C2 is very good and can clock the DAC, Decoder and servo all at the same time!

The HA refers to the pin out

TO-99 = HA
DIL8 = NA
SOIC = MA

Brent at Fidelity Audio or "Thomo" on this thread may be able to help.

What have you changed recently? Poss a clocking issue. Does the dosc spin fast or backwards etc?

Thanks Brent
I remove the 7909 and 7809 reg for the servo because I suspected
they were causing skipping. No problem, was playing and the faults came as described.
Check the clock, also no problem, output 16.9Mhz
Very common fault, but I think is difficult to solve