Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Damn this cheap knockoff 'muktimeter' from eBay :-D

(I corrected the typo before I saw your post)

Yes, sorry, I meant I measured AC at board input and DC after bridge. It looks as though you've nailed it Ray (as usual). Testing with no board connected, the meter flashes up as 18.9 for a split second when I first make a connection, but then it changes to 33.2. I would put money on 26.2 being its idea of 18, and I spent all of yesterday fiddling around with a perfectly good PSU for nothing!

Thanks a million for all your help solving that, guys. It never occurred to me that my meter might be on the blink - I expect it's probably just running out of juice. I'll fix that, then it's onward to the Flea!

It's OK guys, we have our answer. After all that, it looks as though it's just my meter is on the blink. I measured the DC output of an AA battery and got a reading of 2.54 instead of 1.5. Incidentally, that's out by a similar multiplier to the values I was seeing in my PSU. It was working fine a few days ago, so I expect it's just the battery going. Thanks all!

They're done! The kit and build manual made them an absolute breeze to build. Just waiting on those oscillators, but I'll start hooking them up in the player tomorrow.
390558_10150429446146890_612711889_8726777_58669989_n.jpg

Happy New Year guys, best wishes to everyone.
By the way , my modded 67se player is sounding whirling noise? grounding issue?
The changes including discrete regulators 5V+, and +12/-12V for the op-amps. The problem is worse on some disc than other. Also some discs starting out ok but after 15min or so the noise start to occur.
Quan.