Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Let's just get back to these tabs Ian... is the soundproofing anything to do with a Fritzel-type basement scenario?

FFS! how does you're mind work!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on an audio forum with a tab open in sound proofing and you draw that conclusion!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! :usd::usd::usd:

I was merely researching materials to use in my bass traps that I'm about to build!

Use a zx6r for track days and too and from work.

A bit like this maybe??? Me at Rockingham just before I broke my leg in 2 places and snapped my ACL. Was on slicks and got a little carried away with the awesome grip I had! The accident wasn't too bad but getting hit by a bike behind me was..................and it was a bird FFS!!

rock6.jpg

This is also me doing the full Silverstone GP circuit on my trusty old Thunderace

thunderace.jpg

Doncaster is a world away from Sheffield, the words have changed but the meaning's the same. I like "how do you like them apples", pure classic!

Alan, that's far too much bhp for a bike to have. T5 as in the turbocharged volvo engine? Now there's a car a Mondeo can actually beat, on a damned good day. I'd not say what speeds I've done on the motorway, you never know who's watching.

which mondeo simon st24? mates got a mk1 fiesta with a focus st170 lump in on hiyabusa thottle bodies omex managment .
alan

Mk1 V6, same engine as the '24 but with quite a few power mods, all basic N/A stuff, no "power adders" as Santa Pod call it (can't afford such fun). The one thing I do have is amazing sound.

ST170 engine on throttle bodies should be good, think it has a better head than std Zetec. With the VVT that engine has though I dunno how you'd get the high lift, long duration cams a throttle-bodied car would want though. I bet it makes a cool 200-220bhp though, if set up really well.

Last edited: