Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

I did it once Pete. The only real issue for me was gain, the DOS not having enough of it. You can increase those emitter resistors but you soon run into distortion. I think though you should be able to also increase the 4k7 resistors on the input fet to increase gain, but I haven't tried it.

Edit: you'll have to remove the filter section from the input too

Lee.

Hiya simon,
Nah it was bog standard What cn you modify simon nothing in there ?

alan

Check this one! The DAC and output board is only just wider than the transport. The transport has the HF, decoder and servo section underneath it.

This had a few decent local caps, some big TSUP's, a clock, multiple std regs on the dac and a tin hat opamp. It was very impressive! I was completely shocked! :D

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-source/35841-philips-cd753.html#post2560879

You noob! you left the muting transistors in LMAO :D

Brent

Dont you bloody start as well!!! FFS!!!:D:D

I think they may have been linked out under the PCB but I cant remember. I also noticed after the comments on that thread, that the DC blockers after the opamp are removed after all. You can just make out the wire links on the board. The green nichicons you can see are the blocking between the DAC and opamps. It was those ones that I measured DC on.