Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

rowemeister said:
I would like to thank Simon and Lee for taking the time out to visit me and have a good few hours listening to my system last night.

The CD17KI will have a very hard time living up to that player in the system. Better than ever now you have a very decent-sized room.

Krall is still the real quality test, along with Jazz at the Pawn Shop...

Really lovely :cool:

Simon

:c_flag: :wave2: 10.000!!!!!! :wave2: :c_flag:

Wow, unbelievable... who would have thought one small message back in march 2005 would last this long and inspire soo many people. And the subject is STILL active! Almost every day I receive mail with questions about these modifications, from all over the world, a good indication that this has become and still is a joyful pastime for a lot of people.

I must honestly admit i'm not as active on this thread as in the beginning, partly caused by the daily questions through the mail (but please do not hesitate to send them!), and the fact that after modifying soo many players (i've lost count) I have also started to explore the path of the external D/A converter, in search of even more audio-bliss. But i'm always lurking at the sideline, and this thread is in good hands... ;)

A big thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread in the past, and to all that still do upto today.

:cheers: :birthday: Ray :birthday: :cheers: