Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Sometimes I feel a bit inadequate...being basically dumb and a follower. About all I can contribute is enthusiasm for the results (and spread the gospel) , which are anything but self-evident and represent a lot of thinking and work. I especially appreciate Brent's spirit of self-sacrifice...although his accountant probably does a lot of teeth grinding! I'm chaffing at the bit to find out what further wonders my 67' will reveal. In the meantime, I think a set of those nice feet are in order. If anyone has some thoughts about casework to pretty up a naked Marantz, I would be attentive.

Last edited:
............... more often than not I under charge which is good everyone except me :( ...............

When I had my shop in Guildford, I found it was difficult to charge for some services as, in reality, if you did charge the correct amount, the customer would complain of a rip-off.

Better to charge less and have a satisfied customer spreading the word.
(Tell that to your accountant !)

Andy

When I had my shop in Guildford, I found it was difficult to charge for some services as, in reality, if you did charge the correct amount, the customer would complain of a rip-off.

Better to charge less and have a satisfied customer spreading the word.
(Tell that to your accountant !)

Andy

I agree, I get alot of repeat business

Brent