Marantz CD63 & CD67 mods list

Only just got the 960.

Working on it now. Std its nowhere near the 63. I'm hoping for a less clinical sound from it when I've finished "improving" it!

At the moment, the 63 is still king by a long way but.....

I mentioned the Audioaero earlier, I took my 63 with me when I collected the philips and it sounded like a cheap supermarket model in direct comparrison (to the aero). I think the aero uses 'STARRS', clever software filters to get a truely analogue sound. It is just unbelieveable.

Google it, its a Audioaero Capital MKII - there's some very good stuff written about it.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/Magazine/equipment/0902/audioaerocapitolen.htm

SimontY said:
Ah, so that's the 94 equivalent. You're onto a good thing there, I'm surprised you still listen to a CD63. Each to his own, I guess you prefer a more detailed, upfront sound.

Even real life doesn't sound as detailed as Brent's fully hot-rodded CD63KI...

Simon

OMG! I'm not listening to the 63! Now I know the magic of the TDA1541! Its not as detailed (yet) as the 63 but its got everything that I felt was not quite right about the 63! I think I need to transfer some Sregs and the DOS across!

Its certainly a more analogue sound IMHO

You have posted @ least once so yes you are allowed to extract the urine...... out of simon

Does Simon charge..?

:D

Did you guys know that in Roman times there was a tax on urine ?
It was collected from public urinals and sold to 'people' who used it for various 'bussiness applications'. The 'rulers' found that it was a very lucrative business and so decided to tax it !

Did you know that it is STILL a lucrative business TODAY ? Key chemicals are separated from the 'golden fluid(!)' and ends up in very expensive injections for heart attack patients and on the faces of very pretty women --- the extracts are added to facial compounds and supposed to keep the skin fresh and young. Yes those very expensive European facial compounds contains extracts from the 'golden fluid' . Did you say ........sheesh ?

AND did you know that just a few hundred years ago before commercial modern medicine arrived , people staved off heart attacks (etc.) by just practicing what they called AUT ? Aristrocratic Western and Eastern women applied it to their face directly to improve their complexion.
Do a Google on AUT and see what all you come up with. 15 years ago there was hardly any information on the web. I looked it up just now and am flabbergasted at how much has happenned in the resurrection of this age old method of medication . Amazing!
Many seem to call it God's greatest gift to mankind and is even mentioned in all the different religious texts !........Whew !

What's happening to posts ?

Hey I just put up a post after reading a post by UV101 . That's shown in my previous post . After my post appeared , the post I replied to by UV101 has disappeared !

Removed by a moderator ? .........Why ? There is nothing really offensive there !

Or has my reply somehow jumped a thread ?:confused: