Pioneer 575A Modding

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

In another thread on this forum I've found this:

"I'm modding a Pioneer DV-575 and it still looks like a Pioneer inside.:)
The thing is, it's now playing much better than in original form and it could be sold by 10x more money."

I am not sure if Carlos reads his emails, so I post it here again (hope this forum is OK to place such question...)

Can you tell me what did you cahnge in your DV-575?

tobias_svensk said:
There is a forum were he explanes what he did.
And another forum has a looooooooong thread about 575 tweaking,
It's not here is it? If you know the names/links of these forums. Or anyone else? I've googled my @ss off yesterday looking for specific mods for the 575, but no results at all apart from a lot of other noobs who would like the same thing as I would.
i think changing OPamp and replacing those nasty electrolytics in the signal path is a good way to try first.
I think many have tried Black Gate NX
I have some opamps ready and some caps (MKP's and some BG's elco as well) but I'd really like to read the specifics because if I start 'modding' it will be nothing more than screwing around in hope to stumble on something good ;).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.