Can any one recomend a good cd player

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I know this topic has been posted and im sorry for posting it again but i am looking for a decent cd player that will sound good with my aleph 1.7 balanced pre-amp and my aleph amps can any one point me to a good cd player some thing that is realy decent and affordable mabey 500 people say to buy a dvd player with mp3 capability but i dont know if that will be good i seen one for like 250 canadian but i woud like some thing kinda along the lins of top of the line.. AND SILVER has to be silver eheh

J''

Good CD player

Hi,
With all due respect to your view point, many good CD players come without a 'silver' lining. In fact they sometimes fade away till someone rediscovers them. Take for example the Rotel 855 or 955. They were good players and very robust mechanically. I see that people are buying them for 50 to 100 US dollars on the used market. Make a few mods on it and it sounds as good or better than machines costing many times its original price of about 400 dollars.Think about it .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.