HELP with a Marantz cd-62

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one problem with my Marantz cd-62.
I dismantled the PCBs of my CD player, and when I mounted it again, did not function.
When I introduce the CD, the transport´s motor a moment functions and stops again , but it not recognizes the CD.

I thank your answers.

Sorry, my English is really poor

I have dismanteled the PCBs, with the intencion to see the circuits of the PCBs to do future modifications.
In the display appears 00 00:00, if you push the play, the motor of the transport plays a moment and the lens does a small movement, but it does not recognize the CD.
I think I plugged the connectors correctly, I have done it several times. I have also dismantled the transport, It is possible that have it mismatched? or Or that have itself broken the ribbon cable?

Many thanks.

Luanak said:
Sorry

I have given me account, that the laser does not function.

Any suggestion is well received.

Greetings,
Cosme.

Thats about the worst thing that could happen to your cdp!!!

Check your laser by looking at it with no cd inserted. Not directly, but at an slight angle (so you don't hurt your eyes). If you see a red glow from the lens it should be ok.

If you are lucky, only the adjustments are messed up.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.