Looking for Marantz CD65II service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
does the PCB look like this one?

Attachments

• cd75dx cd473.jpg
    cd75dx cd473.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,749
Hi,

zygibajt said:
I doubt you will get it, unless you buy it.

What do you need it for? I know the plaeyer very well.

Bartek

Thanks for your help. I'm going to get the original I/V out and replace with a new one but wanted to use the same space.
The service manual would avoid the track and folow of the pcb strips...

TDA1540 said:
does the PCB look like this one?

It looks almost like the one you have, the major diference is the digital out that mine does not have, but the IC positions are the same even the ones not populated in my PCB.

Her is a not so god pic of it :dodgy:

P.S: I took out the voltage selector and mooved the fuse right next to the power connector. The ideia of having long 230V radiating leads did not sound all that got to me...

Attachments

• cd65 ii.jpg
    cd65 ii.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,529
Electropt,

your cd65 is essentially a Philips cd782(and some others)

The cd60 is a version of the Philips cd620.

Both these manuals are on the cd marketed by our fellowmember Ultranalog.

Given what happened some time ago,I advise you to contact Jean-Paul,if you would want to buy this cd.He seems to have been in contact with Remco.

Needles to say,that I am one of Remco's happy customers,and can only strongly advise you to acquire this source of unendless wisdom!;)

Martijn

Electropt,

your cd65 is essentially a Philips cd782(and some others)

The cd60 is a version of the Philips cd620.

I think CD630 and CD60 are more likely brothers, CD620 is closer to CD50. The motherboard is the same on all I think including CD40 (definately same main PCB as CD620, I had both.) CD50 has variable audio out, 620 not and that was a separate PCB. CD40 no spdif out, cd 620 had and also had FTS. One of the biggest differences I could see between the various ones was the different op amps and DC output caps at different levels. LM833 to NE5532 and std Nichicon, Muse and Elna.

The service manual for any of this family should show the std I/v used on all of them though.

cd65 not mk11

I have been looking for the cd65 service manual and or schematic, it is for the early version (AB) not the MK11?

the early version has ( Type CD65 AB ) written on back of player.
made in Belgium

Seems different to the MK11 as the transformer is not mounted on the pcb.
Separated pcb under the transport.

The dac, decoder, psu, and audio pcb has a heatsink for the psu that sticks out the back on the player's case.

or is there a similar philps model?

any assistance will be greatly appreciated
allan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.