www.ultranalog.com is gone, anyone save a copy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy everyone,

after Remco aka ultranalog had an all too public run in with a customer here, he has pulled his webpage, and shows no signs in bringing it back. His choice, DIY's loss. The sharing of knowledge is what brings this place together

Did anyone save a copy of the DAC/cdp output stage pages? If so I'd love copies.

I have the sacd enhancer but would love the other ones.

Regards,
Mark

DIAR said:
:bawling: I was going to build stuff for my Sony DVP NS900 according to the instructions on ultranalog :bawling:

It's a shame that Remco desided to close the pages but I do understand his choise. I hope that he opens the pages again some day.

:crying:

Hi,

I'd call it a pitty, and though Remco and I frequently disagree, his added value will be missed (there are more ways to Rome, they are all long).

Let us be nice to each other.

cheers,

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Isn't that a bit exxagerated ? DIY will diminish but not because of actions like these. The industry itself is working hard to disappear. Things without CPU have no future ....

BTW I saved the info about the NS900, DIAR.

Remco may be mad at that customer but the actions of one customer don't justify the disappearance of his website. My guess is he was fed up with it anyway and this was the final drop.

:bawling:

Can anybody help me with a copy of cd containing old Philips service documents as sold by Ultranlog ?

Seems he closed his site and he doesn't respond to email send through DIYAUDIO.

Did somebody p..s him of severly or is it just changing priorities in his life ? :eek:

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Remco responded to mail I sent him ( to his ultranalog mailadress as mentioned at his former website ). He is fed up with audio it seems, or more particular with audiophiles with certain expectations.

I can pass you that mailadress if you want via PM. Asking for a copy of a licensed cd on this forum is not appropriate nor allowed.

All cd's have watermarks with the name of the licensee to prevent copying.

Yes please,

I would appreciate his email address.

Just to make it clear,
I wasn't asking for a copied cd though,
merely a copy of the cd as in "a copy of a magazine" from somebody not needing it anymore. :eek:

--------------------
Rudolf Broertjes, walking on his toes not to upset the law

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
It's unethical to publish a mailadress of a private person on a public forum, certainly without his/hers approval. So asking for it goes the same direction.

Since Rbroer got a reply on his mail I asked Remco of the former audiosite www.ultranalog.com if it is OK to publish his mailadress here so that people can order the Philips service manual cd.

Please see this thread to understand what was partly causing the site to be taken offline:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45357&highlight=

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.