My CD-Transport project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2004
regulator design

I bought the kit from Taiwan.It's not designed by me.
The kit have 3 power supplies:

5V: Two step regulation.The first step regulation is by regulator IC,and the second step is series-type regulator with the OP-amp error detection.I think it's very stable and offering low impedance and high current to drive the CD-PRO2M module.

9V:The same as above.

VFD+5V:The VFD display and +5V for control board have it's own regulator.

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
about the chasis

Should I post other website's address here?I doubt....
Maybe you could contact Ken for more information.

The kit include the chasis,modules.....everything.I bought it at the price of 699USD,but not sure about the current price now.(Maybe higher?)

Disabled Account
Joined 2004
What kind of Transport?

If your transport is CD-PRO2,you could check the website of Daisy to find the way to modify.You will need to break the orginal master clock and add a new EXTERNAL ONE.

It's easy,but should be very careful.

Or you could try some other solutions,such as the De-Jitter box.The De-Jitter box accept the digital output,re-clock,and sending the corrected digital signal to DAC.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.