A bunch of Crystal IC's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the chance to buy some Crystal ICs in Italy but the minimum quantity is 110 euro. I am going to ask for 3 CS8414 (about 13 euro each) and (probably) a couple of CS43122.

I found also a vendor that can supply me with B&B's ICs, I'll buy 4 PCM1794 (about 25 euro each). 10% discount is offered if I buy more than 25 pcs.

My current project is based on CS8414 and a couple of PCM1794 operated in mono mode.

Anyone interested? I do not want to buy Crystal ICs for 110 euro on my own ...

I can send the ICs to you.

Ciao
Gianluca

PCM1794

I just placed an order for 8 PCM1794 (min quantity). I will take 4 off for me so I will be happy to send the others to whoever is interested in. I have been told they will arrive in 5-7 days...

I will pay 23 euro + 20% VAT each IC and I believe the shipping will cost me 1 euro or so.

During the xmas holidays I'll finish with my balanced output stage (probably a LL1574, res ladder attenuator and a cathode follower based on a current biased 6C45P). Anyone seen something similar?

Ciao belli
Gianluca

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.