How to convert 220V to 110V???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I reacently got a Shanling CDS100 CDP, and am currently using it with a cheap converter.

I am sure it doesn't maximize the CDP...

Now, I was wondering if I can change some internal parts to make it to work with 110V...

I am totally beginner of these kinda stuff...so, I'd really appreciate if you guys can give me some idea.

And I am adding OPA627s now... but what else I can modify the CDP?

Thanks in advance.

Real Prober said:
I reacently got a Shanling CDS100 CDP, and am currently using it with a cheap converter.

I am sure it doesn't maximize the CDP...

Now, I was wondering if I can change some internal parts to make it to work with 110V...

I am totally beginner of these kinda stuff...so, I'd really appreciate if you guys can give me some idea.

And I am adding OPA627s now... but what else I can modify the CDP?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I'd suggest a step down transformer. You could look into the player if the Shanling transformer has 110V taps at the primary

Besides the 627 I'd suggest a clock upgrade

cheers

Re: Re: How to convert 220V to 110V???

Guido Tent said:

Hi

I'd suggest a step down transformer. You could look into the player if the Shanling transformer has 110V taps at the primary

Besides the 627 I'd suggest a clock upgrade

cheers

Thanks for the info. I may think about getting a bigger and more solid step down transformer in that case...

As for a clock upgrade, how difficult is it?

I tired to search.. but I don't see any instructions..

Re: Re: Re: How to convert 220V to 110V???

Real Prober said:

Thanks for the info. I may think about getting a bigger and more solid step down transformer in that case...

As for a clock upgrade, how difficult is it?

I tired to search.. but I don't see any instructions..

Hi

I 've got some generic instructions

http://www.tentlabs.com/Support/Mounting/XO2mounting.pdf

regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.