Reclocking for DENON DCD S-10?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Boky

The whole mechanism should be encapsulated in a large block of this material

Do you mean the transport inside the unit's cabinet?

My Denon resides on 3 spikes and large block of this material

or as an insulating shelf under the CDP?

If as a shelf, I have mine on a sand-filled shelf that is pretty good isolation, however there is always something to learn here :)

Hi aparatusonitus

I already have the SR manual. Boky very kindly posted it earlier. But thank you very much for the offer.

I may have to BUY a 1650AR service manual if no one else has one to share (sigh!) :xeye:

Jess

JesseG said:
Hi Boky

Do you mean the transport inside the unit's cabinet?

Yes.

or as an insulating shelf under the CDP?

Both!

If as a shelf, I have mine on a sand-filled shelf that is pretty good isolation, however there is always something to learn here :)

This is good as well.

Hi aparatusonitus

I already have the SR manual. Boky very kindly posted it earlier. But thank you very much for the offer.

I may have to BUY a 1650AR service manual if no one else has one to share (sigh!) :xeye:

Jess

Regards,
Boky

Kwak Clock on S-10

Hi commstech,
I've done install KC2 in Denon S-10 many years ago. The master clock is around CD decoder. I can't remind the chip nbr, just remind that it's -CXD- prefix. The one at YM3... is not master clock for CD player.
Regards,
Art.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.