TI TAS3103 problem

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm working on a project using the TI TAS3103. I am having a problem in that I issue a mute command (0x00000007 @ 0xF0), then do a read of the flags register (0xFF), the BUSY bit never clears. I read the flags register just before issuing the mute command and the processor is not busy. The I2C interface activity looks OK, but I wonder if there is some undocumented idiosyncracy regarding the I2C.

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks

3 days fighting with the same problem,now i can read the flag ok, it seems that you can't read this flag until the dsp i2s and main volume is configured.I am working in a front end for this DSP, now I can manage input mixers, biquads (with a screen showing freq. response, 7 types of equ, all in real time). I'm using an ATMEGA88 , AVR pascal and Delphi 6.

Attachments

• biquad_screen.jpg
    biquad_screen.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 385
TAS3103 with microcontroller

Has anyone here worked with the TAS3103 and an external microcontroller. My employer is willing to pay someone to produce embedded software for a microcontroller to make one or teo TAS3103's to do what we need. And we are willing to be quite reasonable and there would be ongoing revenue from support.

If someone out there can talk to the TAS3103, please contact Dan at dmf@renkus-heinz.com

hello!

I know this is a little OT, but has anybody wrote a really good code for TAS3103 , with what you can use all the functions, that the chip is made for?

I have the chip, no problem is to find a controller and programmer for it, but i don't want to invent a bicycle again.

All good offers are welcome!!!

Thanks,

W@ldur

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.