denon dcd 520

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Kilentra, thanks for your response i'll give it a try when i get it and see. i'll also post the results for future reference. as long as it plays regular cds ok i'll be satisfied. i once had a sony i believe the model was XA1ES or something like that which for the price, i figured for sure it would play cdrs but boy was i surprized. thanks again, crippledchicken :)

2560 CD-R problem

When I burn audio CDs and play them on my Denon 2560 (purchased in 1991) they will not play (or, actually the TOC on the record is not being read). I have not discovered any problems when playing the CDs on any other player. However, the strange thing is that other CD-R records from years back in time works fine. It may have something to do with the media, but I doubt that. Have anyone else discovered CD-R playback problems on old Denon CD players?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.