DAC Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
David's board is complete DAC with I/V stage, output stage,and all regulators. It's really good DAC, I've built it so I can tell.
Jocko board is using the same chips but doesn't include everything. You need your own I/V stage, output stage and maybe more regulators. This board is perfect for installing in an existing player as an upgrade. E-mail Jocko for details.
Broadhurst board is good for building DAC from scratch, because it contains everything you need. However it's not silk-screened.;)

Mine's better. Just ask Hairy Holler.....he listens to one. Of course, he would not admit to either.

Speaking of which......I'm not here to make $$$, contrary to the suggestions of that annoying twit "Ren Hoek", but I do have bills to pay. So.......who might be intersested in the following boards:

1.) Receiver board w/DIR1704, transformer isolated differential input stage.

2.) I/V and buffer board, possibly with differential outputs.

If I get enough interest, I might whip some up. Might even put in some secret topologies if you guys ask nice.

Jocko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.