cdm1or cdm0?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody knows this is cdm1 or cdm0? I need this cd transport adjsutment procedure and schematics of marantz cd73.
thans

Attachments

• resize of dscf0294.jpg
    resize of dscf0294.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 711
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
It looks only partly like a CDM 0 to me. CDM 0 has a diecast base ( mine had anyway ) and weighs a ton. The spindle arm has resemblance, please turn it over for further inspection.

I have the idea this is one of the first Sony mechanics made in colaboration with Philips, the PCB looks like it is built by Sony.

In service mode my marantz cd73 has laser out and spining with some noise untile stop button pressed. In normal mode it has no laser out and spining. I don't have much exprience with cd transort if anyone can help me to make sure the laser part has end of its life or not .If it is ok any adjustment for three pots :
47k focous offset
2k2 focous gain
6k8 lsaer output.
Because I don't have the schematics of this player the problems my not be the transport. Any suggustion will be appriciated.

I found the idetification of the tag :HA 003A6 CDM
Thans everyone!

Attachments

• resize of dscf0297.jpg
    resize of dscf0297.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 563
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.