Marantz CD63KI

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm a newbie so please bare with me.

I have a Marantz CD63KI which is currently in pieces.

In a bored moment decided to move the toroidal transfomer outdside the case. All went well until I went to solder the output wires back to the board. Thought I'd noted down which wire went where, unfortunately I had a wire over. Having fryed a player in the past I thought it best to leave weel alone and seek help.

There are 8 connections on the board for the output of the tranformer U305 - U312, with U305 being nearest the rear of the player when viewed from the front. I think where I went wrong is not to have noted that two output wires should be joined (possibly Orange and brown into U312?).

I managed to find the service manual for a CD63 on this site but it doesn't mention the U connectors which I assume are unique to the KI version.

Is there anyone with a CD63 KI who would be prepared to check inside their player and give me a list of which wire goes to which U connector. Or does someone have a specific service manual for the KI version.

Many thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.