High voltage regulators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there anywhere at there that sells high voltage SS regulators?

I would like to regulate 80 - 100v at ~80mA output.

It's a stupidly simple question but I am running into the ground real quick trying to find one.

I would ultimately like the regulator to come preassembled, as a board or IC. I am prototyping an idea and just don't have time to go into deep research projects with this. I just need the regulator to work.

The regulator isn't for super high quality audio, so I don't require anything particularly exotic. It just needs to give out an adjustable maximum of ~100 at 80mA and do so without needing twelve bijillion parts.

:D

Please help... pretty please!

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Please put in appropriate forum.

A high voltage regulator is not a digital source. I don't know of any 80 V logic circuits either....... except maybe Nelson's discrete mosfet transistor computer ( Class A no doubt) he says he is going to build.

Topics are much easier to get responses to if they're in a forum in some way related to the subject matter. Gratuitous picture and Jam's cartoons are exempt from this rule of course.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.