Is this a real TDA1541A?

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Re: hi

gio_b said:
hi jean_paul
so, my I replace my old 4 op 5534d with 4 new opa627,take care of capacitor to be removed as you told me,and nothing more?
is 5534d 1 op or 2 op?
and opa627 is 1 or 2 ? is it a full equivalent...?
opa627 is 24€ each....
so I prefer to be sure.
thanks

Please always check datasheets as they can be found at the manufacturers sites. One important parameter is max. supply voltage ( among others ) if you replace NE5534 opamps for other types. NE5534 can take max. 22 V which is rather exceptional. So check supply voltages when you replace NE5534. In some cdplayers ( Marantz CD80 for example ) an opamp is used for DC servo purpose. You can leave that one ( mostly LF411 ) where it is if a cdplayer has one.

NE5534 is a single opamp and so is OPA627. No problem whatsoever except for the 22 pF cap that needs to be removed.

Old news but a new clock will help a lot. Check the various threads on the subject.

But ask jean-paul...

...or use the search function.

Using the Search function is good advice as many things tend to be repeated several times which "pollutes" the space on the precious server ( something some people don't seem to get, only the sun shines for free ). IMO it is a bit selfish to expect people will answer your question that has been posed 10 times before just because you don't like to do put some effort in it. It is also good to read the other info in those threads that may not be repeated again in a new thread.

I prefer TDA1541A and SAA7220P/B but that's just me. I listen to the chips, not to an analyzer. I also don't mix up TDA1541 with SAA7220P/B and TDA1541A and SAA7220P/A but that's just me.

TDA1541A ordered from Reichelt

Hi,

I ordered a TDA1541A from www.reichelt.de for replacement of TDA1541 in my Philips CD650. After reading this thread I see that I obviously received the non A version, am I right?

Fabian

Attachments

• tda1541.jpg
    tda1541.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,548
Re: TDA1541A ordered from Reichelt

Fabian said:
Hi,

I ordered a TDA1541A from www.reichelt.de for replacement of TDA1541 in my Philips CD650. After reading this thread I see that I obviously received the non A version, am I right?

Fabian

Just phone them and point the mistake out: I did so when I received a wrong chip (a TDA1541 instead of a 1541A) for the group order, they sent me a good 1541A without exitations.

Cheers

Andrea

Andrea,
Thanks for your info. I've contacted Reichelt and they will send me the A version.

Bernhard,
I tried non oversampling mode (6dB output filter at 80kHz) with plain TDA1541 and IMHO it sounds much better than before. More definition in every aspect. When I receive the A version I'll compare it with the non A version.

Well, it sounds good but I have a lot of ugly noise when switching between tracks. How can I mute the outputs when mutingfunction of SAA7220 is not available? Using relays after the output stage?

Fabian

fabian

i am a beginner,but i was told.....
but try:

Done! You can close your CD-player and start your no-oversampling listening lession. But... the muting function (in the SAA7220) has been bypassed and the CD-player will produce pops and crackles when skipping tracks and when the music starts. To restore muting function connect pin 23 of the SAA7220 to pin 11 of the SAA7210. Easy! I want to thank Ryan that first made the no-oversampling modification, Carlo that first made the muting restore trick and Recce for technical help.

Tubeee said:

TDA1541, A, R1, S1 :confused: :confused:

Coulomb said:
I have a TDA1541 R1, which I was told by a Philips distributor is the same as a TDA1541A. I think I was hoodwinked.

Anthony

Just out of curiosity:
1. how is the R1 ranked if it is not fake?
2. what are the essential differences with the A version and are they interchangeable?
On eBay I came across a TDA1541A R1 (see attached picture) for NT$300 (about US$ 9), that's the reason why...

regards
Lourens

PS well is seems impossible to upload the picture.. link

Dear POP11,

Your 1541a I trust is the remark one.

philips tda1541a all had logo on it. Pls see I buy from philips factory.

It cost only USD 6.5 per one which the factory sell to me with MOV(minimum order 200pcs).

I use this to build diy kits for diyers.l

thanks

thomas

Attachments

• ·Ó¤ù 277.jpg
    ·Ó¤ù 277.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 2,253