How can you connect new BT 4.2 WTS audio receiver module with TPA3118 mono noiseless

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I want to connect this new BT 4.2 TWS audio receiver module:

Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board(TWS/Apt-X)

with the Sanwu TPA3118 mono amplifier module:

http://sorbits.dk/classd/IMG_20160806_173342.jpg

I would like the BT module to draw power from the same 15-19v powersupply as the amplifier module (possible using a simple 5v voltage regulator)

However it is my experience that annoying noise will travel between the amplifier and the BT module via the power line or audio line or common ground.

How can I avoid/limit this ?

Last edited:
I don't see why a 7805 wouldn't work, it's spec'd up to 35V input.

Althoughm to keep out some of the HF hash on the supply rail, i'd also add a series inductor "upstream" of the 7805 (because linear regulators have decreasing performance, the higher you go in frequency).

Grounding stuff, though, might be more interesting to hunt down indeed. Although i'd say moving and/or disconnecting the audio ground connection between the BT board and the amp may well be the easier and/or cheaper solution, rather than "fancy" isolated DC/DC stuff :) But that's just me, i'm a cheapskate :D

Would you mind to post in the correct forums section rather than Class-D?

You started:
How can you connect new BT 4.2 WTS audio receiver module with TPA3118 mono noiseless
BT 4.2 amplifier boards with WTS and Apt-X
Changing the chinese voice of TPA3110 Sanwu Bluetooth Amplifier Board SW-HF47
How can you stream bluetooth audio to multiple bluetooth audio amplifiers ?

All relates more or less to "digital source" and are for the same topic. I'd suggest to make a comprehensive writeup of your project/problem and have one post for it rather than 4+.

This would make it easier to answer and follow.

Last edited:
haha, it is funny, I proud that my HiFi-TOY(complete Amp+SMPS 115Wx2ch@20Hz@THD=1%, USB Hi-res input, BT stream input, IOS/Android application DSP control, PCB 127x100mm) is the smallest amp ever but you need even smaller? )) STA350BW is the I2S input amp but the sound quality, in my opinion, is 100% shameful.

Last edited:
To connect your BTM625 to mono TPA3118 I would use something like CS4344.

Attachments

• 2018-07-14_10-54-16.png
    2018-07-14_10-54-16.png
    384.3 KB · Views: 135
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.