Bluetooth into a mixer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have designed a simple audio mixer.
I tried it with a USB audio interface and it works great.

The next thing I tried was with a Bluetooth audio interface.
I thought I could test it with my Bluetooth phone but they wont sync.
The phone says it couldn't find the other item and times out.
The Bluetooth module powers up and says "Bluetooth mode" through the audio out so that looks like it has booted up OK.

Not sure where to go next unless I buy in a audio source with Bluetooth.
Any clues would be appreciated.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
I've bought and used about 2 dozen Bluetooth receivers and never had a one fail to connect. Sometimes it does take some on-off, putting it in Pair mode, turning on and off the BT on the phone or laptop. Once they do pair, it seems to be fast and automatic after that. So far 100% success, but not always on the first or even 5th try.

I've bought and used about 2 dozen Bluetooth receivers and never had a one fail to connect. Sometimes it does take some on-off, putting it in Pair mode, turning on and off the BT on the phone or laptop. Once they do pair, it seems to be fast and automatic after that. So far 100% success, but not always on the first or even 5th try.

Its just a cheap phone and doesn't even connect well with the car Bluetooth.

I have ordered a Bluetooth mp3 player and will give that a try.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.