Please identify output caps for Krell HTS 7.1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Will someone please help identify output caps for Krell HTS 7.1. The 68uf 25 volt ones. I'm wanting to go original here so just trying to id the brand and the series within the brand. Having to replace all on one board but want to match the other board since left and right are on different boards. Thanks for any replies.

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    997.8 KB · Views: 100
I finally id brand as Nichicon due to small circle on top and P as per their own literature and 105 degree due to "P" but the other numbers appear to be lot number so unless this has changed over time when these were made there appears to be only 1 Nichicon which matches these physical dimensions (8mm by 6.2 )-the UWF series. At least that's all Mouser and Digikey sell in this dimension so hope this is correct. I'm not used to seeing nichicons go bad so maybe their surface mount caps aren't as good as their thru hole stuff unless Krell just had these running wide open usage wise.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.