Come here please,Peter Daniel.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Ooh.....

audionline said:
But I haven't the circuit of D1,and I very like Erno Borbley's circuit.Do you have the circuit of Erno Borbley's DAC and the I/V stage?Can you give me?In china we all along can't open the Erno Borbley's website,I dont know why...

Borbely's website shows the schematic, but the schematic doesn't include any part values. You have to buy the kit.

se

Re: Ooooo

audionline said:
Thanks ,Steve Eddy,And Could you give me some idea?

Personally I kind of like the idea of passive I/V. I've been meaning to get some TDA-1543s to try out with the circuit below.

R1, R3 and R4 are 150 ohm.

R2 is 150k ohm.

T1 is a Jensen JT-115K-E 1:10 step-up transformer.

Q1 and Q2 are each 1/2 of a 2N5566 dual JFET.

Q3 and Q4 are Toshiba 2SA1837.

The 150k ohm attenuator can be replaced with a 150k ohm fixed resistor if you don't want volume control.

se

Attachments

• daciv.jpg
    daciv.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 436
Peter Daniel said:
After experimenting with active I/V stages, I also come to conclusion that passive, resistor's based stage is the best sounding, to me (with TDA1543 of course).

NOS as well?

Steve, if you want to experiment, I can send you that chip.

Thanks, Peter!

Not sure when I'd be able to get around to it though. I have a few things I need to clear from my plate first.

se

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.