Bando Transformers - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th March 2004, 06:26 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Bando Transformers

Hi guys,

does anyone know where I can get Bando transformers in UK?

I'm looking for 240V equivalents for PTT1206 and PTT1166.

(Jean-Paul, I searched on teh web for 3 days now)

Thanks!

Richard
Old 30th March 2004, 07:10 PM   #2
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus

Bando is a OEM manufacturer for the industry. Chances are small that you'll find them on the market. Old Pioneer cdplayers can be a source. You can have mine for transport costs, I think it'll have the necessary windings. The type I have has separate windings for the following DC ( after rectification of course ) voltages 2 x 15V, 2 x 10V ( servo ) and the display voltages -26V and 2 x 2 V AC.

http://www.bando.com.my/HOMES.htm

You could send a mail to them but I think it will be difficult to obtain them from Bando directly as they produce those special types in series for the brands.
Old 31st March 2004, 06:18 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Jean-Paul,

I appreciate your kind offer. Are you anywhere near Amstelveen Parade or Amsterdam WTC Buitenveldert? I will be at ABN AMRO HQ at Gustav Mahlerlaan Buitenveldert on Friday. I'm staying at the Marriot in Amsterdam on Thursday night.

I come over regularly. If it is more convenient to send I will give you the ABN AMRO address once I ask a contact who can expect a parcel.

Thanks again,

Richard

Hide this!Advertise here!