Bando Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Bando is a OEM manufacturer for the industry. Chances are small that you'll find them on the market. Old Pioneer cdplayers can be a source. You can have mine for transport costs, I think it'll have the necessary windings. The type I have has separate windings for the following DC ( after rectification of course ) voltages 2 x 15V, 2 x 10V ( servo ) and the display voltages -26V and 2 x 2 V AC.

http://www.bando.com.my/HOMES.htm

You could send a mail to them but I think it will be difficult to obtain them from Bando directly as they produce those special types in series for the brands.

Jean-Paul,

I appreciate your kind offer. Are you anywhere near Amstelveen Parade or Amsterdam WTC Buitenveldert? I will be at ABN AMRO HQ at Gustav Mahlerlaan Buitenveldert on Friday. I'm staying at the Marriot in Amsterdam on Thursday night.

I come over regularly. If it is more convenient to send I will give you the ABN AMRO address once I ask a contact who can expect a parcel.

Thanks again,

Richard

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.