Playstation as CD-player

gpUfb.jpg

PlayStation CD-player with LCD, in progress pt.2 - YouTube

Boots from cartridge, but needs bootdisc (any official blackdisc).

ps-1 troubles

hi, my son and i just modded two ps-1's by removing the six dc blocking caps and put a jumper and lifting the two muting transistors and they played great for a while but they both started,im not sure how to explain it ,the sound started to pulse and distort ,its's obvious we've done something wrong,when they did play good it was very impressive,if anybody has any ideas we would be very greatful, being were new at this, thanks so much. . . tim

hi, my son and i just modded two ps-1's by removing the six dc blocking caps and put a jumper and lifting the two muting transistors and they played great for a while but they both started,im not sure how to explain it ,the sound started to pulse and distort ,its's obvious we've done something wrong,when they did play good it was very impressive,if anybody has any ideas we would be very greatful, being were new at this, thanks so much. . . tim

Hello, You need to check you wiring and socket connections again and post some pixs so everybody will see it.

All playstations that will build up to date ...

Attachments

• PSborde.jpg
    PSborde.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 627
  • PSalu4.jpg
    PSalu4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 611
  • PSc4.jpg
    PSc4.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 162
  • PSClamp1.jpg
    PSClamp1.jpg