Plain CD304 service manual or SAA7030 application information

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
That manual can be found on the cd that member Ultranalog ( Remco ) is selling. The cd is full of service manuals of interesting Philips cdplayers ranging from CD100 to CD880 ( also some odd types and changers ).

Do a Search for info or check the website of Ultranalog.

remco's translation service

Browsing through the CD304 manual I found 17 pages that would need translation. The remaining 51 are schematics and parts lists which are already in English. The dutch pages mainly concern fault-finding and (dis)assembly descriptions.

I've had inquiries after manual translations before. Translating manuals would be either expensive or uneconomical. I'd have to do it myself since one needs to understand what the text is about in order to properly translate it.

I've decided to opt for the latter and do it for a modest price as a form of thank you to those who bought the cd before. Therefore, if you add 10 euros to the manual price or 5 euros to the cd price I'll include a translated CD304 version (it may take some time as I try and squeeze this work into my schedule).

Remco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.