My CDM4 CD Transportmechanics pcb

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:eek:

Attachments

• 2004361631956481.jpg
    2004361631956481.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 2,470
Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hats off gentlemen !

This a *really* great achievement Purer, congratulations ! A monks work if I may say so. I've got a hunch you design PCB's/cdplayers/dvdplayers for a living because this board surpasses DIY big time. If you need volounteers for testing the board I am in. Just as Guido I am curious about the software. I wonder also if you have a source for new CDM 4's as availability is bad ( in Europe anyhow ).

If I look carefully at the board I think you've included SPDIF but no DAC which is fine. It is designed for CDM4/19 I guess. As it looks the board won't fit in a standard Philips/Marantz cdplayer so a new case is needed. Any plans for that as well ? ( Peter Daniel, are you listening ? ;) )

Can you give an estimated price for the board/kit ( I truely hope your pcb will be for sale ) and schematics/more details ??

Best regards,

Jean-Paul

i once had that pcb

honinbou said:
I am having a hard time reading the simplified Chinese, but if I read correctly:

full kit, fully assembled minus chassis and laser assembly RMB1200 (DALE resistors version); RMB 1090 (Chinese made resistors version)

http://www.tubebbs.com/add.php?forum=3&titid=613092&replyid=613092&style=0

http://www.tubebbs.com/add.php?forum=2&titid=324446&replyid=324661

what's the difference between this and purer's PCB?
it was basic on ZC99696/SAA7310/TDA8808/TDA8809/SAA7220.
80%is the same as puer's.but the "DIG OUT" is different.

actually I am more interested in the wgbda's version for it is a top loading version. It works perfectly with my CDM4/39, a top loading magnetic clamp version of the CDM4/19.

But for the same price (about US$200+import duties) I could get a Marantz/Philips CD80!

honinbou

yes

honinbou said:
actually I am more interested in the wgbda's version for it is a top loading version. It works perfectly with my CDM4/39, a top loading magnetic clamp version of the CDM4/19.

But for the same price (about US$200+import duties) I could get a Marantz/Philips CD80!

honinbou

compare with its price to the CDP made by the factory,i will not choose it.anyway ,i believe those famouse CDPs are better....

in china,RMB 2000yuan can buy one CD60 or CD94,but may be CD94 over RMB 2000yuan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.