Pioneer DVD-A/SACD Player schematics wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

I am looking for the schematics of the following Pioneer DVD/SACD/DVD-A/CD players:

DV-656
DV-747
DV-757
DV-668
DV-868

The last number may vary from Europe to America. (eg. 563 in America is 565 in Europe)

I will order the service manuals of two of these and will share them as well. But first, I wanted to ask you to make sure not to order the "wrong ones". So we together will have the largest number of different schematics.

Thank you very much!

I will modify at least one of these players and will report here.

Cheers
Christian.

Hi,

depends on what you mean by "sharing"... ;)

The manual is about 100 pages, copying it would be too much work but i would give it away since I do not need it any longer. Some coins would be appreciated.

Apart from that i could scan some particular diagrams if you name them. But this will take some days...

Cheers
Christian.

Ok. I'm interested on 9000es, 3000es and 999es (the most wanted ) for exchange. I can send you the pioneer 565 , just tell me your e-mail and send me the 999es this time. Mine is timelapse1@gmail.com. I have philips Dv-963sa, Sony SCD-XE600 , some Marantz ( DV 4500, CD63 ) and others for exchange, just tell me if you want.
Thank you
Louis

ggta said:
I am very interested in 565 schematics. If you have it, please send me a message.

Could be exchange with Sony cd player(9000ES, 3000ES, 999ES, 777ES XB940, XB790) or Proton 2631/2640 preamp.

timelapse said:
Ok. I'm interested on 9000es, 3000es and 999es (the most wanted ) for exchange. I can send you the pioneer 565 , just tell me your e-mail and send me the 999es this time. Mine is timelapse1@gmail.com. I have philips Dv-963sa, Sony SCD-XE600 , some Marantz ( DV 4500, CD63 ) and others for exchange, just tell me if you want.
Thank you
Louis

I've send you a mail with the 999 ES (not sure you can open it) and the 9000ES

Waiting for the pionner 565
;)

IF someone has the Sony CDP LSA1 schematic, leave me a message:D

2channel mod

Hi,
just working on a 868 tweak.
Replaced opamps with AD8620 (good solution because of single 12V voltage supply!) and replaced bypass (100µ) and coupling caps (47µ) with Black Gate FK. Wow, big improvement!

Attachments

• 2ch.jpg
    2ch.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 592
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.