Marantz question re power supply 120v 240v

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi am looking at a Marantz CD40, its 120v and here in Australia its 240v. I have a spare CD50 power supply, would that be okay to use? Or is the pcb designed for 120v thank you, Regards Sam

*** says designed in the usa and made in japan - so i dont think this would be good for Australia, best i hunt in europe ebay, gumtree ebay here ****

Last edited:
Hi am looking at a Marantz CD40, its 120v and here in Australia its 240v. I have a spare CD50 power supply, would that be okay to use? Or is the pcb designed for 120v thank you, Regards Sam

*** says designed in the usa and made in japan - so i dont think this would be good for Australia, best i hunt in europe ebay, gumtree ebay here ****

There's not a lot of difference in the two players so I'd be pretty confident that it would work. The required voltages are the same.

Just have the repair manuals to hand.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.