Found:the famouse three NON-OS TDA1543 DAC schemaitcs designed by Kusunoki

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I ofen heard the NON-OS TDA1543 DAC designed by Kusunoki,but I didn't see any whole
schematic of those three SCH on our forum.

I recently got them all.Now post them here,and I hope that can help you.

regards.

X.G.

the first:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the second:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the final:

To aparatusonitus

Thanks.Your idea maybe better,but I just want to share my getting with other DIYers,my way maybe enough.

To Peter Daniel

Sorry to my repeating.I had searched the kusunoki SCH on forum,but didn't find your nice post.

BTW:the first and the second sch pics were scanned by me :cool: .the third sch come from one website,but I lost the link.My scanner quality is poor,cause I cannot pay more for buying.:dead:

Chris,

Mostly, but you have to leave in place all components with a star designation:
- 1k Ohm resistor between pin #7 and ground
- 1k Ohm resistors between pin #6(and #8) and ground
- 47k Ohm between +output (left and right side) and ground
- 3300 pF between pin #6(and #8) and ground
- 220 uF/10V between pin #6 (and #8) and + output (L & R side)

Please, take a look at www.dddac.de and do search for TDA1543 dac at this forum!!!

Regards, aparatusonitus

aparatusonitus said:
Cris,

AQV202 is photoMOS relay for activating deemphasis circuit, me think...

Regards

Thanks all I need to know..

aparatusonitus said:
Chris,

Mostly, but you have to leave in place all components with a star designation:
- 1k Ohm resistor between pin #7 and ground
- 1k Ohm resistors between pin #6(and #8) and ground
- 47k Ohm between +output (left and right side) and ground
- 3300 pF between pin #6(and #8) and ground
- 220 uF/10V between pin #6 (and #8) and + output (L & R side)

Please, take a look at www.dddac.de and do search for TDA1543 dac at this forum!!!

Regards, aparatusonitus

This is for till I guess???

no A version, no CS8412 but I2S from CD PRO2 and 5V with those resitors. With 7,5V its ok with 1k / 680R. I wonder because this values are that different, but it doesn´t work with high values. (very silent, noise) But why if there is something very wrong it works, looks good on the scope, and does not sound bad?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.