Diyinhk AK4495 dac

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you for your reply aradan.
I have already ordered arduino nano & a 11c/12c 1602 lcd display.
I just wasnt sure about programming arduinon or conecting arduinon to xmos.
Another thing i was wondering is if there is a way to add spdif signal to this dac.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1446034829734.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446034854604.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446034871956.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446034888570.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1446034908928.jpg

I haven't been able to hear it, as it is with a friend will be able to hear it tomorrow. As for the psu i went with shunt on the 5v and 3.3v line (one 3.3v and one 5v feeding all of the same which is making the high sound a bit weird as per my friend). I am posting the shunt schematic.

Hi saheb your conections from your usb module need to be as short as posible 10cm or less.
I put a 20 pin socket on the bottom of my dac pcb & plug it directly into dac pcb.
Other people had a scratchy high sound when cable was over 10cm with dual AK4399 dacs.

It isnt conected yet.
Im having problems at minute conected my dac & it blew a fuse.
All 3.3v & 5v are correct I will have a closer look later.
I havnt got 12v conected because im using tubed output but will add 11v and op amp output so I can compare both at a later stage.

Hi terranigma yes I wanted to try something new.
The DIYINHK AK4495 is giving me a headache at moment though.
Ive downloaded the software links from DIYINHK & foobar.
My computer is seeing dac & software is installed but im getting a code 10 on windows 10 saying incompatible device.
Tried uptading software but it says ive got latest version.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.