Pioneer PD-S501 CD Player Schematic Wanted/Or Help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Audiofanatic
Thanks for your advice. But there are no chips in my pds501 that have 60 pins.:scratch:
CXA1372S has 48 pins, and one guy told me that i could use pin 26. Then to connect one inverter (7404) on that signal and that this would work.
:spin:

I'll try.

guytou

Thanks. Send me anything that may help.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I have Pioneer PD-S503 which has some problems with playing CD's. Sometimes spins cd and stops, but if it manages to read and you can listen just few seconds "sound" which is unfocused and with lot of (white)noise and stops again. There are two op LA6520 and one of them is getting hot gradualy. Cd player opens tray without problem. I try trimmer in laser pcb to adjust but, it seems this is not the problem...

Any idea, schematic, suggestions are welcome.

thank you

bekimh@gmail.com

Pioneer

Hi Bekim,

i was hoping that you didn't adjust any trimmer but unfortunately you did, this will make the adjustment after replacing the new laser almost impossible if you don't have the adjusting schematic and manual. This means that the laser unit has to be replaced and adjusting this is a real problem, not to use the word (Almost) impossible by a DIYer.

The LA 6520 gets rather hot, this is normal and will work fine.

Just look for a service depatrment from PIONEER, not just a electronic shop and get it fixed. I'm not saying it's impossible to do it yourself, but almost if you don't have the time and equipment.

All the best,

Audiofanatic ;)

Sony cdplayers in most of cases I fix with adjusting trimmer...!
So, this pioneer is rather old and, might be that the laser needed to be replaced and, perhaps may work. Considering ages of this cdplayer, I don't think any department of pioneer will fix it.

bekim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.