Anybody know anything about Sony CDP-M35?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Sonically it will be very similar to pretty much all the multi bit budget players of the day with the possible exception of the Philips players. The drawer loading belt would be a possible failure point at this age. You could possibly look at upgrading the opamps, I'm not sure what was used in these now, its decades ago since I've seen one of these.

You can get a free service manual here (free to register)
Sony CDP-M35 Manual - Stereo Compact Disc Player - HiFi Engine

Sonically it will be very similar to pretty much all the multi bit budget players of the day with the possible exception of the Philips players. The drawer loading belt would be a possible failure point at this age. You could possibly look at upgrading the opamps, I'm not sure what was used in these now, its decades ago since I've seen one of these.

You can get a free service manual here (free to register)
Sony CDP-M35 Manual - Stereo Compact Disc Player - HiFi Engine

Thanks for your kind answer. I dont except nothing much, it would be enough for me if it gives better than my Asus xonar dgx sound card...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.