Denon DCD-1650AR - Service manual - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Source & Line > Digital Source

Digital Source Digital Players and Recorders: CD , SACD , Tape, Memory Card, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th March 2002, 08:45 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to Stefan B
Question Denon DCD-1650AR - Service manual

I am buzy uppgrading my Denon cd player with new op amps, a new clock and a powerfiltr. To make these uppgrades easier I would need a servicemanual or som kind of white paper over the cd layout. Does anyone have this or know where to find it?

The op amps are BB OPA 2604 and BB OPA 2134, and the clock is the XO clock on http://home-4.tiscali.nl/~t708955/cunos.htm

Unfortunately I cant find the mountinginstructions for the clock for my cd player. Thats why I need a service manual.

Kindly

Stefan B
Old 12th March 2002, 01:38 PM   #2
Freddie is offline Freddie  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Send an email to Denon, and ask for the service manual.
I've just got a service manual for my Audiopro CD player,which I ordered directly from Audiopro. I guess Denon also can send you the service manual if you ask for it. It will probably cost some money though.

Concerning the clock, If you have found the crystal in the CD player, there's no problem to know where to mount the new clock.
LCAudio has a guide on their webpage, check it out.
http://www.lcaudio.dk/lclvejl.htm

/Freddie
Old 13th March 2002, 11:47 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to anelar
Hi Stefan

I just got my servicemanual for a 1550 Ar from "hifiklubben" and it costed 360 skr shipping included. I reccon our players are very similar in construction so if you want I could zerox a couple of pages and then you can verify if they are useful for you...

ps. Really like your ProAc clones..
Old 13th March 2002, 11:58 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Send a message via ICQ to Stefan B
Smile Thank, I solwed my problem

I mailed Hifi klubben yesterday and asked for a servicemanual får the Denon DCD-1650AR. It is sent to me by post and costed me 325 Kr (32$). I am now looking forward to uppgrade my cd palyer with a new clock.

Thanks for the kind words about my ProAc clones. They sound as great as they look
Old 17th March 2002, 04:22 AM   #5
PC is offline PC
diyAudio Member

Hi All,

I ordered my 1650AR Service Manual from MCM Electronic, you can obtain their address and phone# from www.denon.com.
It cost about $24+shipping.

PC

Hide this!Advertise here!