AudioNote Dac Kit 1.2 Voltages

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

does somebody know the voltage on pin 1 of 6922 in AudiNote DAC Kit 1.2 ? (Voltage A and Voltage B on attached schematic)

Thanks

Pascal

Attachments

• volt.jpg
    volt.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 692
Anode voltage for this SRPP configuration should be around 200V 180V will be fine. You don't need the 2k/2W resistor, so both voltages are the same. If you insist having 2k resistor than first calculate (or look the characteristics) the DC current through the tubes. Add this current with the current over the voltage divider (180V/200kohm), multiply it with 2k and you will get the voltage drop across this resistor.

Jan

Sorry to come in late PTSOUNDLAB, but could you email me a copy of the schematic if and when you have the chance.

I toyed with building a NOS DAC based on the AD chipset some time ago (not necessarily a copy of the AudioNote) but never managed to get it right.

I would love to return to this project, but have never found any AD chipset designs which inspired me, so I would be extremely interested in looking at the AudioNote in depth.

Would be very greatful if you could help.

ppooley@iprimus.com.au

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.