My Kwak Clock 7

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First of all I would like to thank Elso for sharing his circuit with us and for the support he gives.
The player with the clock sounds better (I have two identical players,now one with the clock and other without).
The diffrance isn't huge but is easily audible.It doesn't change the character of the sound,just makes it better,more detail,soundstage and information,sharper focus.

Bartek

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,850
My kwak clock

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I used temporarily MAX913 comparator. I will buy DIP version of AD8561 and replace it. Resulted very good with my Philips CD104.
Noyan

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.