KK Ho Clock

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought some of the TCXO Clocks with power supply from KK Ho of Hong Kong. These were on a well designed and stuffed two sided PCB with all SMD devices and a sophiticated power supply. It is the smallest of all the clocks I have come across, with a clean area on the top side which can be taped onto say a lytic. And this proved to be the easiest to install in a Sony XB940 SACD player, replacing a Tent clock powered by an Audiocom Superregulator.

The clock waveform did not look good but is better than the Audiocom 1.2 clock. However, I was quite surprised by the good sound it produced in the player. Tapestry in SACD is not a particularly friendly remastering in that it sounds thin in some SACD players, including the Tent powered SCD940. However, with the Ho TCXO, the reproduced sound is well balanced, sounds transparent and satisfying.

It is too early to say for sure that the clock is superior. I wonder how others who have bought it rate the uniy?:bigeyes:

Re: Ho Clock

Elso Kwak said:

Hi, I emailed K. K. Ho and got a message of receipt. However Mr. Ho choose not to reply to my email. So I assume his clock is no longer available.
:bawling:

I believe this clock still available, i just search from a chinese forum, he said 5 professors of an university supporting him to design this clock module, and it should be the best one in the market, however, i can't get any infomations by searching "kk ho clock". I tried send him e-mail, unfortunately, all reject to me, can you tell me his e-mail address?

Re: Re: Ho Clock

f.k.l.chan said:

I believe this clock still available, i just search from a chinese forum, he said 5 professors of an university supporting him to design this clock module, and it should be the best one in the market, however, i can't get any infomations by searching "kk ho clock". I tried send him e-mail, unfortunately, all reject to me, can you tell me his e-mail address?

Please enable your email function on the forum and I will do my best.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.