I found some TDA1543A for sale, anyone interested?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found a store that sells those chips. Does anyone want to order some to share the shipping which is expensive (around 16 EUROS) ?

Then I can send them anywhere in the world for 2,5 EUROS plus the price of the chip (should be around 2-5 dollars they havent answered with their price yet)

If anyone is interested let me know.

PLEEEASE !!!!!

Hi.
I would really like to test out theese NOS DAC's but I need some TDA1543A, AND some TDA1543 chips.
Can anybody help me out here ?
1-10 of each depending on the price.
.....and....1 is better than nothing!.............

I am sure I saw this chips on a German site a couple of days ago, but it seems like I can't find my way back :bawling:

Lyra

Tda1543a

I can help interested parties on sourcing this chip from my Country. Who ever is interested in getting this chip could give me a PM (personal mail please) with the quantity that you need, with that i can get back to u on the price. Hope this can you guys in other countries. Price should be around 2-3euros, will get a quantity and ask the vendor the final price. However this would invovle me to go and physically go and visit the vendor a long distance from my house. I don't mind doing it for fellow members just be serious whether you are getting it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.