peter van willenswaard DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gentleman, IT'S MINE DAC, The NirWanaDAC made by Peter Van Willenswaard
and i am very proud, indead it is a brilliant DAC.

I have given Peter van Willenswaard the assingment to build the BEST DAC OF THE WORLD.
And he's succeed in his assingment.
The buildperiod was just about one year, i would not have it sooner, i want a one year builperiod
it must be the best DAC evermade, just for me.
And again it is mine DAC and i am very proud of it.
Peter van Willenswaard is an author who write's for the American magazine Stereofile and many
Amp's and preamps are made by him and are wellknow in the netherlands and in America.
Several years he worked for Audio-Note and Philips did also appeal to his knowledge.
Now he has his own company in Rotterdam called Audio-Magic.

The tubes,
2 rectifyer TungSol JTL6X4WA
3 ecc802s Mullard
1 Ob Cifty
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
http://site.zeelandnet.nl/sparoub/homepage1/start.htm

wazzup

no, it's a DAC from scratch ( vanaf nul )

you are welcome to listen anytime
fons

p.s
I2S is the magicword today

Attachments

• pvwdac 001.jpg
    pvwdac 001.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 362
Got anything to do this weekend? ;) I live in Zeeland, so a meeting is quickly set up. I`m quite curious how it sounds.`

Is2 is a foolproof way of upgrading, u can buy "wrong" sounding capacitors, and what not, but changing the digital bitstream link, will always have the same improvement on the sound.

Now all I have to find out how is2 will be able in my mp-dacIII

Ciao

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.