Service Manual for CLD-95

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Interesting you bring up a pioneer Laser disc since I have A CLD 91 (40lbs.) that I power up occasionally to let it electrically settle overnight hopefully extending any breakdowns..
I don,t use it anymore since video has made incredible strides although I use it for backround CD listening sometimes.
I do notice a slowing of the drawer assembly and maybe I should get in there and replace the grease and possible some electrolytics.

LD was an era I enjoyed when it was the SOTA. To bad it didn,t last longer...alas

Sorry for my ramblings, and sorry I don't have any manuals for your machine. What are the symptoms BTW?

Regards
David

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where I can find a pdf copy of the service manual for the Pioneer CLD-95? So far google searches have been unproductive.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

I've no idea where my CLD95 sm got to, but I do have the CLD3080 sm in pdf that I can email to you. It is mostly identical, except for the spindle motor final drive and audio dac circuits.

Interesting you bring up a pioneer Laser disc since I have A CLD 91 (40lbs.) that I power up occasionally to let it electrically settle overnight hopefully extending any breakdowns..
I don,t use it anymore since video has made incredible strides although I use it for backround CD listening sometimes.
I do notice a slowing of the drawer assembly and maybe I should get in there and replace the grease and possible some electrolytics.

LD was an era I enjoyed when it was the SOTA. To bad it didn,t last longer...alas

Sorry for my ramblings, and sorry I don't have any manuals for your machine. What are the symptoms BTW?

Regards
David

Thanks for the reply. Just looking for some information on disassembly as I want to add coaxial spdif output to the machine to use as a CD transport.

cheers, Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.